Airman Javi

 Hey yall~

I know I'm not great when it comes to keeping this blog thing updated but I'm trying. I swear people don't read as much as they used to, am I right?

That won't stop me when it comes to making stories. I thank everyone who supports my work. Honestly, I would love to do this for a living but times have changed and books aren't as cool as they used to be but that's okay. Writing and drawing make me so happy, it's a huge stress relief for me. It's not about how many readers or followers I get, I am happy to make my work to whoever enjoys it so again, thank you so much!

Let's jump into Javier Hernandez!

So Javi was one of the original characters I thought of when I first started writing Sarina Maxine back in high school. He's cool, very hot, charming but respectful, and very down to earth. I saw him as being very mature for his age. Javi comes from a wealthy background, he was supposed to work for the family business after graduating high school but he chose to join the airforce. He wanted to make a name for himself and not live in his parent's shadow. His only real supporter is his grandma who is everything to him. 

Me being me, I wanted to give all of my characters something that is hard in their life (though I still think Sarina is pretty perfect). For him, it's standing up to his parents and living the life he wants. He's like Tyler in that, even though he comes from wealth, he didn't want to live that life. He persuaded his parents to let him go to a regular high school where he ended up being top of the class in both education and sports. Javi was always the popular guy in school but he didn't pay any attention to it. The life of the rich has mostly been an act for him. You gotta fake it to make it, but Javi didn't want that. He just wanted a simple real life and he found that by making friends with Sarina and Grace. 

Of course, Javi has had other friends like the boys on his football team but he wasn't as close to them as he used to be as time passed by. Some of them came from money too and some longed for it. In the end, they chose the life of crime while he chose to fight against it. Javi is very heroic and patriotic. He knew early on fighting for his country is something he wanted to do, he wanted his job to have meaning. 

I love seeing Javi change throughout the story. We see his eagerness to learn more in the military and his protectiveness towards Sarina. I never really planned on how I wanted their relationship to be. It just felt right to me when I would freely type and edit it a bunch of times until I got to where I am today. It ended up being like a love triangle, him Sarina and Tyler. 


Anyway, read more bout Javi, and please feel free to talk to me. Leave comments so we can talk some more. 


I would like to give a shoutout to fixzy02 of Wattpad for supporting my story as well as sharing it. Thank you so much!



Comments

Popular Posts