Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

 Wow, it's the new year already! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. 

I would like to start off by saying thank you so much everyone for making Sarina Maxine a success for me. I am so glad I went ahead to release it to the public. I hope over time I will have more new readers and eventually a bigger fanbase. For now, I am just super grateful it gained as much attention as it did. As you know Sarina Maxine will continue but there is no set date when book 2 will come out. I'm literally in the process of writing it right now. The first book took a few years to get what I published now but that was a lot of rewriting. So it might be a while before book 2 comes out.

Now don't worry, there will be other short stories by me that will be published soon. I already have them written but I just need to do some artwork for each chapter like I've done for Sarina Maxine. 


In the meantime, here are some of my favorite stories I highly recommend you to read:

Alexander by TeyanaMoon (Black woman white male relationship and agegap, one of my favorite combos)

Forever with Him by TeyanaMoon (Continuation of Alexander. It's their family life)

All for You by writerbee117 (Mafia romance)


Thank you again. 

See you later minna~



Comments

Popular Posts