Age-Gap Relationships are Awesome

 I LOVE reading age-gap romance BUT...I'm suuuuuuper picky when it comes to which ones I'll read. I think I've come across more creepy ones than I have realistic, cute and true romantic ones. Age-gap romance, the good stuff, is a beautiful thing. Age is an issue for some people but not a deal breaker (depending how wide a gap you go). Me personally, I don't like it where they can be your dad (no judgment though I swear). When I write age-gap romance, I don't like making age a big deal. My characters get to know each other and most of the time they get along very quickly, once the male MC stops being a jerk. 

My male MCs are never some creepy older guy. I hate that's how it's portrayed. That's why so many people diss this type of relationship. If a guy likes you because you are young and only that then that's a huge red flag. Creep alert! My female MC's like my male MC's for their looks (older guys are just handsome and manly) at first but quickly realize men never mature (I found that out in real life too). Mainly they fall for them because they help break down the walls they put up to find out a truly kind and sweet gentleman. My male MC's also are at an age where they feel like they will never find someone so they give up looking until they meet the female MC. 

That's all I have to say on that. 

See you later minna~



Comments

Popular Posts