Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I hope you spend this day with family and friends like you should every day. Remember those who might not have anyone to spend today with and reach out to them. Not just for today but on a regular basis. 

An update on Sarina Maxine:

We've reached over 2K readers so YAYYYY! Thank you sooo much for enjoying my work as well as my artwork. 

Can you believe I drew all of that, me neither! We are so close to the end, there are 80 chapters in all. I am happy to be closing this book and opening another. I have no set date on when the next book will be released but keep a lookout. In the meantime, make sure to share, like and follow me for more content. I love spreading positivity so make sure to follow me on Twitter. Art is also my passion, drawing and photography, so make sure to follow me on Instagram too both usernames are @hanaripinku. 

Again, thank you for all of your support. I'm so happy I decided to publish my work, it's better than it sitting on my computer gathering up dust. 

See you later minna~



Enjoy some cherry tomatoes, yum!

Comments

Popular Posts