Sarina Maxine (How it all started)

     The main story I'm working on currently is called Sarina Maxine. Why did I name it using my main character's name? Well...for the longest time I couldn't come up with a proper title for the story. I actually started writing Sarina Maxine when I was still in high school, so about 10 or more years ago. 

    I'm not sure if I have the first draft somewhere, it's terrible so if I don't find it, it's for the best. My original idea for Sarina Maxine is very different than what I have today. 

    If you want to know the old storyline as well as my first sketches of the characters please continue to follow me and talk to me...PLEASEEEE~


42 chapters are out now plus 4 character introductions ~

Read it all here and follow me on Instagram and Twitter

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/story/308337548-sarina-maxine

Instagram: hanaripinku

Twitter: hanaripinku








Comments

Popular Posts