Character Inspiration

 Where did I get the ideas for my characters? Where did I get their looks?

    I'm a very imaginative person, I've always been like that. I would pretty much dream about my stories and soon, a face appeared for my characters. Sarina was based on me, her looks, and most of her personality so that was easy. Tyler was based on someone who I personally find attractive and I wanted him to be somewhat cold, I like that kind of relationship in the beginning. I think they make great romantic storylines. As for the rest of the characters, I don't know...I guess after drawing them a few times, I eventually created an image of them I loved. Also, I grew up in Miami so there were all kinds of people, my characters reflected on that and so did their personalities. 

    For a long time, I only knew what my characters looked like because I was not a good artist. I was pretty good at drawing other things (not as good as when I was younger) like animals but never people. I started off by buying a drawing pad and then started sketching. I would draw at work every night, just to keep myself awake, third shift is no joke. Over time I got better and better but there was a problem...I was running out of paper. I didn't want to keep buying paper, even though I got the cheap stuff. One day I came across an art program, Clipstudo. They had a sale going on so I brought the program. Later on, I brought my first drawing tablet. I had no idea what I was doing, I'd never done digital drawing in my life. The program was complicated to me, still to this day I'm sure I don't use it right but what I do works for me. 

    After probably like two years of drawing I was finally confident enough to publish my work as well as my story. That's how you all came to know Sarina Maxine. 

Well...now you know...all my hard work paid off. 

I'm so happy you all are enjoying Sarina Maxine. Over time the views rise higher and higher, it makes me excited to see that. Again, thank you all for your support, views, and comments. 

Please continue to follow me and read Sarina Maxine. Also, I would love to chat with you all. Please don't be shy, leave a comment so we can start talking. 

Make sure to read my latest chapter here: https://www.wattpad.com/1217832694-sarina-maxine-javier-chapter-45






Comments

Popular Posts